WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
furiousTaher
netcode/bugs in battlefold3 and questions

Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:18 am

we all know netcode in bf3 isnt very good.(better than bugfield 4 though.) there are delays.

so when the lan feature of venice comes out in a near distant future or distant future can we hope to see much better netcode than origami bf3?

battlefold 3 also has many graphical and gameplay bugs. i admit they are nothing to compare with bugfield 4, bugfield 4 is an uncompleted piece of shit bcoz electrical dirts pushed ice to compete with call of noobs :@. everytime the fkn game crashes.
(sorry for using slangs in forum i still cant blv i pre ordered a *******)

i know you guys can not solve all those bf3 bugs because you are not the developer, you are reverse engineers.

question 2- i know nofate promised about awesome spectator mode just like cantar ishtrike or bugfield 4. but will there be a battlerecorder also? i personally need it. though i wont push this too much bcoz it probably wont be too easy for you guys to make a new battlerecorder now.

q3- u guys wont give an Time on target and i respect it. somebody told me rome was more than 6/8months work. in that case venice can need more time bcoz its complex. also nofate wants to release a complete bug free project this time unlike bugfield 4 :D i dont mind
but how is the progress at this moment? are you testing it in pre-alpha stage or alpha stage?

last question- is it possible to change my forum nick? :( i pmed nofate and maxdamage but they seem too busy to reply.

furiousTaher

Re: netcode/bugs in battlefold3 and questions

Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:20 am

personally i am looking forward to the lan feature bcoz where i live online tournaments isnt enough.

mizudg

Sat Nov 16, 2013 11:25 am

They will not touch any of the game/engine files...

Kerrigan

Sat Nov 16, 2013 2:04 pm

The engine and netcode will not be touched.

All modifications will be external.
This has been stated multiple times before.

Locked.

Return to “General Discussion”