WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Spaz-nz
Setting the Query Port

Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:03 am

Hi All

I have setup a new BFBC2 server on my hosted dedicated server and it works great, however i am having issues with the query port.

Could someone advise where to correctly set the query port? I have tried setting in the serverstart.bat however it still appears to be inactive. All ports forwarded and firewall off. I am probably setting this in the wrong file or something else is prevent it from working? - This is with trying to add the server to gametracker. I have procon setup and working also.

Had a search of these forums however found no topic on it, any help appreciated :)

MAGIC

Re: Setting the Query Port

Mon Sep 22, 2014 3:10 am

In your 'ServerOptions.ini' you can edit the ports:

Code: Select all

RemoteAdminPort = 48888
Port = 19567

Spaz-nz

Mon Sep 22, 2014 4:12 am

Thanks for the reply.

I do have this set in the serveroptions.ini, the same as what you have specified above.
Is the remoteadmin port the same as the query port? Or do i need to add an additional line for this?

Thanks

Spaz-nz

Mon Sep 22, 2014 7:41 am

Must have something bugging out on the server, moved the exact servers to a new box and query is working fine. Thanks for the help!

Return to “Help and Support”