WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.

Hey

TheHiWay
Hey

Fri Jul 11, 2014 1:18 am

Hey you guys, girls.

Im so happy to finally be here, all I want right now is to find the BFBC2 links and start downloading (hopefully not torrentz..)
I bought BF3 and feel so dissapointed, EA and DICE suxs really bad at customer support and post-selling "services". So Ive decided to never buy them a single crap anymore.

But BC2 is a masterpiece, back to that time, customers where the real deal for lots of the mainstream gaming industry. I guess industry is the word that is trying to kill videogame.

Ill be very thankfull if anyone provide me the links that I seem to need, I hope to be very helpfull too, specially with new users as I am right now.

Cheers for you guys, you are masterminds and giving this to the public speaks so well about you :D

RobbingHood

Re: Hey

Fri Jul 11, 2014 8:44 am

TheHiWay wrote:giving this to the public speaks so well about you :D

You seem to fail to realize that we won't provide you with any links besides our client hook, neither do we support piracy in general.

TacTicToe

Sat Jul 12, 2014 12:58 am

Here is the link to the game files. The hook you can get here.

http://tinyurl.com/yc6dn4x
]Image

TheHiWay

Wed Aug 27, 2014 8:13 pm

Thank you very much you guys, im barelly new here so im still learning.

Im downloading the patch right now.

Kerrigan

Thu Aug 28, 2014 12:42 pm

TheHiWay wrote:I bought BF3 and feel so dissapointed

TheHiWay wrote:all I want right now is to find the BFBC2 links and start downloading

Seriously... :D

TheHiWay

Sat Aug 30, 2014 6:37 am

Kerrigan wrote:
TheHiWay wrote:I bought BF3 and feel so dissapointed

TheHiWay wrote:all I want right now is to find the BFBC2 links and start downloading

Seriously... :D

Cause I dont like online transfers or digital copies and there is no physical copy of the game in my country at this moment.
EA and DICE dont deserve any of my money ever again.

SylarTL

Sat Aug 30, 2014 11:43 am

For BC2,yes,they do

Kerrigan

Sat Aug 30, 2014 2:53 pm

TheHiWay wrote:Cause I dont like online transfers or digital copies and there is no physical copy of the game in my country at this moment.
EA and DICE dont deserve any of my money ever again.

No offense but it sounds like a bad excuse.
Well since you have way of getting it (PayPal) and you're just refusing it because you just don't like it..
that's no initial reason ;)

TheHiWay

Mon Sep 01, 2014 9:51 pm

I like the game, but customer service is another different story. And yep, no paypal, I insist, dont like electronic transfers.

I am already playing and Nexus works fine, thanks a lot guys, having a great time!

Kerrigan

Tue Sep 02, 2014 7:24 am

TheHiWay wrote:I like the game, but customer service is another different story. And yep, no paypal, I insist, dont like electronic transfers.

I am already playing and Nexus works fine, thanks a lot guys, having a great time!

In the end it's none of our concern. Just don't ask for support for illegally acclaimed versions. :)

Return to “Welcome Area”