WARNING: The forum is now in read-only mode as we will soon be transitioning to different forum software. Feel free to join our Discord server in the meantime.
Bruce Lee
Give That Man A Cookie

Mon May 19, 2014 6:02 am

I just joined a forum for another game today and it really made me appreciate the bulletin board organization on this forum. Their board is a disorganized mess as far as I am concerned. Anyhow, I just wanted to say that whoever designed the layout of the Nexus forum did a perfect job and should get a raise (or at least a cookie, lol).
"The world is like a big circus and the crooked businessmen and their puppet politicians are the biggest clowns in the show." -Anon.

Kerrigan

Re: Give That Man A Cookie

Mon May 19, 2014 7:05 am

I think NoFaTe can't be raised higher as "Admin" imho. (inb4 God of Developers)

Looks like he has to go with the cookie only or a banana... poor NoFaTe.

MAGIC

Mon May 19, 2014 7:33 am

tbh, i would prefer some dark theme :3

Bruce Lee

Mon May 19, 2014 9:18 am

Hi Kerrigan & Magic,
I had no idea it was done by him. He's definitely industrious to say the least.
I don't know if you were serious about the dark theme but I use a Firefox addon called "Color Toggle". Sometimes it blacks out something important but you can just toggle it back to normal colors whenever you want to.
"The world is like a big circus and the crooked businessmen and their puppet politicians are the biggest clowns in the show." -Anon.

RobbingHood

Mon May 19, 2014 2:52 pm

Well, the design/layout itself was ready-made (phpbb3 template), as you can see in the footer.
The structure and organization of the subforums however was done by NoFaTe.

It's argueable if that was a difficult job, however :P

Bruce Lee

Mon May 19, 2014 4:10 pm

Hi Rob,
Hey, even if all he did was choose a pre-fab and not screw it up that still shows good judgment at the very least, lol.
"Quick & Effective" is my motto and being able to hone in on solutions quickly is critical for good management of projects.
The organization of the other game forum is such a train-wreck by comparison that I actually regret wasting an email address to join them. Oh well, if nothing else, it made me appreciate how much better this forum is.

P.S. When I joined their forum I noticed that their member count was about 8,000 and I thought that seemed fairly decent until I noticed that the member count here was 379,000. :shock: :lol:

furiousTaher

Sun Aug 03, 2014 7:33 pm

there is now 4 hundred thousand members here :O after venice 'unleashes' it will be over one or 2 million :O

EN will be more popular than most games out there lol

aXeSwY

Sun Aug 17, 2014 5:24 pm

MAGIC wrote:tbh, i would prefer some dark theme :3

TacTicToe

Sun Aug 17, 2014 8:50 pm

MAGIC wrote:tbh, i would prefer some dark theme :3

Yep. TBH Im not a huge phpbb fan, but it gets the job done. I do however like the darker themes, especially for gaming clans.

voila...

http://www.thekillingcrew.com
]Image

Return to “Administration Outpost”